Cricket is a game of style and strokes, also called the game of gentlemen. Cricket is played between two teams and each team has eleven players. The ground where cricket is played is usually round and it has a pitch, where two batsmen stand on each side of pitch and opposite to each other. Two umpires also stand on the playground and act as referees to observe and regulate the game. To start the game, a toss is made between both the captains and the winner of the toss chooses either bowling or batting. The losing captain follows the decision of toss winner and has to play the alternate left in bowling or batting.
Bowling and Cricket:
Bowling takes a vital role in cricket. In fact, it is as important for cricket, as is batting. A bowler can change the result of the game at any point of time of the game. Therefore, three important tips of bowling are discussed here. A bowler has to concentrate on mind mapping before he bowls, and this needs to be changing throughout the game. Positive attitude is the key for getting success in this game.
A Bowler Should Make A List of Top Ten Things:
There are certain things, a bowler must take care of before stepping to play the game and to avoid any complex situation.
- Disconnect yourself from the buzz around you.
- Seek sometime for yourself, recharge yourself and put things in order. It is hard initially, but trying puts you into practice.
- Avoid excessive busy practice schedule and the fascinating stuff of texting, emailing, social media, surfing the net, plugging your ears to iPod, etc. before an important match.
- Start thinking about ways to discover your true self that were left unseen for days together.
- Listen to your heart and analyse what are the things, you like doing, including different ways of bowling you might want to test.
Make a list of top ten things that you think are lying pending for some time and get them finished.
A Bowler has to trigger his Potential Thought Process:
You will see a difference in your approach and thought process, once you make up your mind and develop a positive attitude before going for the match. You have to trigger your potential thought process and get ready for the game. Your confidence level will be boosted, while your ideas and views would be streamlined to get things done quickly. That is because you are passionate about doing those tasks, thereby you do things unstressed. You have to make yourself unstressed and relaxed, as your body and mind will be in perfect co-ordination when you are completely relaxed.
How do you able to get success in bowling at ease?
- To become unstressed, you will have to learn to absorb stress and correlate with things that fascinate you.
- Get motivated by talking to your dear ones, spend quality time with your family, and connect yourself with the serenity of nature.
- Unwinding yourself is very essential to bring the best out of yourself and live a successful life.